29 Reasons You Should Go To Church
There is always something that needs (or that we want) to be done. There are so many choices to be made. There are tons of options. When it comes to going to church, we can find reasons to stay at home, go on a trip, or just plain not go. We hear you that your struggle is real. But why should we go?
Faith was never meant to be a lone pursuit.
The church is the place that God designed for us to be with others and know Him more. So, we thought we’d help you out and give you 29 solid reasons that you should go to church everyday.
- You need to hear a word from God.
- It’s good for your marriage.
- It tells the world that you are a Christian.
- Because it will re-focus you on Jesus before your week starts.
- If you are single, you may meet that special someone.
- If you are a couple, it’s nice to hold the hand of your significant other during the service.
- If you are parents, maybe Kid’s Church will be a nice break for you.
- You’ll sing inspirational songs that will lift you up.
- Because it’s what Jesus did.
- There’s always breakfast snacks at our coffee stations.
- FREE COFFEE.
- You’ll meet people that need you.
- You’ll meet people that you need.
- It’s a nice drive on State Road 28.
- It will help you to focus on others.
- It will allow your children to interact with others.
- It’s better than sitting in front of the TV all morning.
- It will help you to develop what you believe.
- You could witness a miracle while there.
- You could make lifelong friendships while there.
- Your attendance encourages your pastors and leaders.
- You will be missed if you don’t.
- It’s a great place to volunteer and help others.
- It will impact who your children become.
- You’ll be able to love others.
- There’s always something that happens during one of our services that will make you laugh.
- Because you can pray with other people.
- You can DVR the football game, watch it later and fast forward through the commercials.
- You need encouraged TODAY.
Hope to see you this Sunday!
Trackback from your site.